Is all your notes and scraps of paper getting out of hand? As your family tree grows and grows then you will want to organize your genealogy research. You may ask why should I do this. Well, it can be quite difficult to track each and every ancestor of your as you conduct your fact finding. The quest to organize genealogy research and keep your work in order can be some quite daunting to you. The Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection can help you with this.
Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection Product Details:
- 12 Resources (includes a book, two ebooks, two CDs, templates, a video download and five webinars.)
- Was $373.88 – Now $79.99 (saving $293.89 – save 78%)
- Free shipping within the US!
- Ships worldwide!
- Sold by Shop Family Tree (part of the popular Family Tree Magazine)
Buying these 12 resources would normally cost you a staggering $373.88. But buying this complete collection that contains a book, together with two ebooks, two CDs, templates, a video and webinars that can give you an incredible 78% saving. All of this for a bargain $79.99!
Sure does sound tempting doesn’t it?
But what does it actually contain and what can you get from this collection? Well keep reading and I will show you how you can benefit from this aid.
How do I organize my genealogy research?
Keeping your records in order will mean that you can find information quickly and easily. And you will also be able to see what records that you are missing.
You can do this by following tried and tested tips and strategies. Setting yourself goals, creating projects and setting up paper and digital organizational systems are all ways that you can get your files in order.
There are many apps and tools that can help you along the way.
When you have all of your notes, papers and records all organized this will then give you more time to conduct your genealogy research. You will be able to perform more thorough and rewarding research.
The Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection can help you with organizing your research.
Why Purchase the Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection?
Ok, yes I have already told you how you can benefit from purchasing this Mega Collection and what you can expect from it. But there are other reasons why you will love this collection of resources.
This Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection is for you if:
- You are becoming overwhelmed by your existing genealogy research.
- You want a more efficient way of researching your family history.
- You are continually repeating your research because you cannot find your original findings.
- You want to know about effective organization tips that can help you.
- You want to know about effective organization strategies that can be adapted to your own needs.
- You may have received a family archive that you want to sort out and store.
What You Can Learn From This Collection
The Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection is useful for you for a number of ways as discussed above. But you maybe wondering what exactly you will learn from this collection of resources.
You can learn and receive the following from this Mega Collection:
- Organization tips, tools and strategies to help you with your genealogy research.
- The many strategies for setting up goals and also creating achievable work projects.
- Using spreadsheets that will help you organize the different family history projects that you will carry out.
- Will contain over 100 different charts, forms and checklists to keep track of your expanding data, and how to use them.
- Resources such as books, videos and downloads that will help you organize your research in many different ways.
- Techniques showing you how to research, volunteer, continue your genealogy education and more.
- How to use family archives and the treasures that have been handed down to you.
- How to develop good habits that you can use to organize your work.
The Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection Includes
So what exactly is in this collection that can help you organize your genealogy research. Well there is a total of TWELVE resources that are available to you in this collection. There is a book, two ebooks, two CDs, templates, a video download and five webinars.
As this collection contains digital products then you can begin organizing your genealogy notes while the resources are on their way. So you can make a start organizing straight away!
This collection will normally cost you $373.88. However, if you purchase these resources through the Shop Family Tree website then you can buy all of them for a low $79.99. That is an incredible 78% saving that you can expect by buying this collection.
The titles that are included in this collection are:
- Organize Your Genealogy (Book) –
$25.99– From this book you will learn how to organize your time and resources while you are researching your ancestry. You will also learn how to set goals and objectives, how to formulate research questions, create a most useful workspace, sort out your records, keep a record of your correspondence, and how to plan a research plan. This guide will help you get the most from your genealogy hobby.
- Genealogy Organization Tips and Strategies (Webinar) –
$49.99– This webinar will give you organization tips and strategies. From these you will be able to set goals and create projects. You will also learn how to research more efficiently and improve the process a step well.
- Genealogist’s Guide to Getting Organized (ebook) –
$19.99– This ebook will help you to makeover your research and help you become a more efficient researcher. The strategies contained within will declutter your notes and help you use forms and charts.
- Organize Your Research with Evernote (Webinar) –
$49.99– Evernote is a powerful tool that genealogist can utilize. This webinar will show you how best to use this app for your research.
- Spreadsheet Secrets to Organize Your Genealogy (Video download) –
$39.99– Spreadsheets are another powerful tool that you can utilize. It can help you differentiate between relatives with the same names using timelines. This video will show you how as well as using spreadsheet templates and much more.
- Organize Your Family Archive (Webinar) –
$39.99– Through this webinar you will learn practical strategies that can be used to help you sort through the mound of family heirlooms that are in your possession. This guide will also show you how to integrate this information into your research.
- Organization Made Easy: 5 Simple Ways to Get Your Family History in Order (Webinar) –
$39.99– This hour long workshop will put your family history in order. This is a useful guide to helping you manage your research and declutter your computer.
- How to Organize Your Digital Photos (ebook) –
$9.99– Do you ever wondered how you are even going to organize the hundreds of family photos that you have? These photos can help you so much with your research but in order to be of any use they need to be organized. This ebook guide will provide you with practical tips and give you the guidance to create a manageable digital photo system for your research.
- Get Organized with Research Logs (Webinar) –
$49.99– Creating a research log is an important part when it comes to researching your family history. It is a database that contains all of the information that you have gathered, sorted and entered into a manageable system.
- Essential Family Tree Forms Library (CD) –
$19.99– There are 75 type and save genealogy worksheets, family tree templates, and checklists to be found on this CD. All of which will make the process of researching your family tree far easier.
- Essential Family Tree Forms Library CD Volume 2 (CD) –
$19.99– This sequel contains 53 new form set to help you track, analyze and organize your research.
- Genealogy Research Log Templates (Download) –
$2.99– These templates will help you log your research. Using these templates will maximize your research efficiency.
The Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection is a great resource for you to organize all of your fact finding notes. If all of your notes and research are organized then this will give you more time to conduct your genealogy research. You will not have to check and double check your records.
And as this collection contains digital products then you can begin organizing all of your genealogy notes, certificates and papers while you wait for the physical products (book and CDs) to arrive. You can therefore make a start today on getting your work in order. And ultimately spending more time on what matters – researching your ancestors!
The impressive saving that you make with this collection is not to be ignored as well. You can save nearly $300 on buying this complete set of twelve resources. That money could be better spent on purchasing certificates, documents and anything else that will help trace your family’s history.
Thank You and Please Leave A Comment
I hope that you enjoyed this review about how to organize genealogy research and how the Organize Your Genealogy Research Mega Collection can help you. If you think that this post will be helpful to others then please share it with friends and family using the social media buttons below.
If you have any questions or comments then please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.