While researching your ancestry you will write many notes, to-do-lists or points of interest. Evernote can replace all of this and put your research in order. Read on as I explain how this collection of guides can help you get the most from this Evernote tool.
Ultimate Evernote for Genealogy Collection Product Details:
- 7 Resources (includes a book, two digital downloads, a video download, a notebook, handy sticky notes and BONUS genealogy templates)
- Was $201.51 – Now $69.99 (saving $131.52 – save 65%)
- Free shipping within the US!
- Ships worldwide!
- Sold by Shop Family Tree (part of the popular Family Tree Magazine)
Buying these 7 resources would normally cost you a staggering $201.51. But buying this complete collection that contains a book, together with video and digital downloads, and more altogether can give you a 65% saving. All of this for $69.99!
Sure does sound tempting doesn’t it?
But what does it actually contain and what can you get from this collection? Well keep reading and I will show you how you can benefit from this aid.
You can make a note on your phone for example and this can be instantly available on your tablet. When you return home from working on your genealogy research you can immediately view your notes on your home device and begin working on your findings. This Ultimate Evernote for Genealogy Collection is the perfect guide for you to get the most from this handy application.
There are several advantages with Evernote:
You can create a project to-do list or take a picture of a sketch and these will be accessible wherever you go. Pretty handy if your researching your family history at a library, the archives, or even the cemetery.
You can find anything fast with Evernote. You can even search for words that are buried deep within your notes.
One more advantage with Evernote is that’s you can share your notes with anyone. This is particularly useful if say you are researching your genealogy with another person. You can share what you have found out and they can do the same as well. Also, you can save your notes to the cloud.
Why purchase this Ultimate Collection?
I have already mentioned that Evernote can be quite a useful aid for the genealogist. By keeping all of your research in one place you will be better organized. As your notes are all in one place you will be able to go to them easily and find what you are looking for quite quickly. Using Evernote will save you digging through a stack of untidy papers looking for that one note that you wrote down about your Uncle Charlie.
You can benefit from this Ultimate Evernote for Genealogy Collection if:
- You have heard of Evernote but are not too sure how to use it for your genealogy research,
- You are already using it but want to learn more about it, and
- You want to improve on your genealogy efficiency with this tool,
- You want one package which you can use to do all of your genealogy research,
- You want to learn how to carry out digital note-taking,
- You have a collection of digital files (pictures, PDFs, audio and text files),
- You want tips and guidance on how you can use Evernote to improve on your fact finding.
What Will You Learn From This Collection?
So those are the benefits of this Ultimate Collection. Well this collection will show you all that you need to know about using the Evernote tool for your genealogy research. It will show you how to organize your research, the many tools that you can use in Evernote and how you can plan the next step of your genealogy research.
You will learn the following from this collection:
- The features and functions of Evernote that are particularly useful for the genealogist,
- How to take notes and organize them.
- The many Evernote tools, such as clipping items from the Internet, storing your photos, setting reminders, and even recording audio notes when you’re out in the field.
- How to develop a research plan that you can carry out. This can include tracking living cousins, or cataloging newspaper clippings for example.
- Learn from examples that can give you strategies to carry out for yourself.
- And ultimately tips on ways to secure your notes.
The Ultimate Evernote for Genealogy Collection Includes
You will get a total of SEVEN resources with this collection. These include a book, two digital downloads, a video download, a notebook, handy sticky notes and BONUS genealogy templates.
As most of the resources within this collection are digital products then you will be able to utilize all of the guides, tips and strategies that you will find inside. So while you are waiting for your book to arrive in the mail you will be able to put all of your notes together into the Evernote app.
Individually this entire collection does normally cost $201.51. But if you purchase this collection at Shop Family Tree then you can get it for just $69.99. That is a staggering 65% saving.
What you can expect from this collection:
- How to Use Evernote for Genealogy (Book) –
$25.99– A guidebook that will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can save time by both organizing and managing your genealogy research. This book will also show you how to share your family history through Evernote’s free software and its mobile apps. This has been billed as the only essential guide that a genealogist will need to refer to when using the Evernote tool.
- Organize & Tag Your Data in Evernote (Digital Download) –
$39.99– This is a 30-minute video class that will show you how to take notes to the cloud so that they are search-friendly and also easily accessible from any device.
- Organize Your Research With Evernote OnDemand Webinar (Digital Download) –
$49.99– This 60-minute webinar will help you to declutter your notes, notebooks and folders that are on your desktop, and will show you how to use Evernote to your advantage. It will also show you tips to organize your research notes digitally by using searchable keywords.
- Enhance Your Genealogy With Evernote OnDemand Webinar (Video Download) –
$24.95– Genealogy expert Lisa Louise Cooke will show you how to use Evernote for your genealogy research. All of this is done by guiding you through 10 exciting projects that will help you get the most out of the Evernote tool.
- Moleskine Evernote Smart Notebook with 3 months of Evernote Premium (Notebook) –
$24.95– This notebook will help you to capture the pages of your notebook with either your smartphone or tablet by using Evernote’s Page Camera feature. Then when you are in the Evernote tool you can then search for your handwritten notes by either keywords or tags. As a bonus this notebook canes with three months of the Evernote Premium package.
- Post-It Super Sticky Notes, Evernote Collection (Supply) –
$10.60– Four pads of Post-it notes that are provided in high visible colors, with 90 sheets per pad. An extra that you will get by purchasing this pack is that you will get one free month of Evernote Premium.
- BONUS! Evernote Genealogy Templates (Digital Download) – $0 -Templates from the How to Use Evernote for Genealogy presented to you in a quick reference style.
There are three packages that you can choose from when you purchase Evernote. These include Basic, Plus and Premium which offer you 60MB, 1GB and 10GB storage respectively. You can also do more with the Premium package such as organizing and annotating your PDFs for example.
The BONUS includes digital templates that you will find in the How to Use Evernote for Genealogy Book.
As with any genealogy tool or resource that you use you will want to get the most from it. By doing so you will know that you are carrying out your research to the best of your ability.
A guide is therefore useful and handy to use in this case to help show you the way. Evernote will help you in so many ways as I have discussed during this review. And with this Ultimate Collection you will be able to maximise your results and produce a family tree that you can surely be proud of.
The savings that you can make by purchasing this entire collection is also something to consider. That $131 that you can save can be better spent on other things for your research. Such as documents and certificates of your ancestors, and even Uncle Charlie.
Also the bonus that comes with this collection is not something to miss out on. These templates that are also featured in the book will help guide you with best practices and ways to organize and carry out your research.
Thank You and Please Leave A Comment
I hope you enjoyed reading this review about the Ultimate Evernote for Genealogy Collection and how Evernote can help you. If you think that this post will be helpful to others then please share it with friends and family using the social media buttons below.
If you have any questions or comments then please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.